How a $10 Bracelet Makes a Major Impact

100% of online donations are used for school fees and leadership training for youth in Guatemala and Zimbabwe. However, most of our funds are raised through the Yuda Bands project by selling Yuda Band bracelets for $10 to U.S. students. 75% of the money raised through Yuda Bands sales directly supports our mission while the other 25% allows us to offer free participation in the Yuda Bands project. Through the Yuda Bands project we’ve been able to sponsor thousands of years of education. Learn more about the breakdown of the $10 bracelet below:

EDUCATION

50% directly supports education.


Pays school fees for high school students in developing countries
Supports the Yuda Bands LEAD program

OPERATION

25% keeps the project free and covers:


Shipping to and from your school
Promotional materials like posters and raffle prizes
Website and App development/upkeep
Marketing and conference fees/travel
Some employee compensation that is not already covered by private donations
Humanitarian trip scholarships

JOBS

25% is used to create jobs in Guatemala.


Pays fair-trade wages to Yuda Bands artisans who make the bracelets.
Covers tools and material costs
Scroll to Top