Zimbabwe, Botswana, Namibia
Duration: 16 days | Dates: May 30 – June 14, 2019 | Departure City: New York | Trip Cost: $2,300 (excludes airfare)
Serve and Safari in Africa
. . . . . .
Join us on our inaugural service trip to Africa,
where we have been building scholarship
funds for needy youth since 2015
. . . . . .
Volunteer Fee Details
Included in Price
- All accommodations
- Ground transportation
- Luggage transportation and storage
- Entry to Victoria Falls
- Entry to Chobe National Park
- Chobe River Cruise
- Supplies for food project
- Building material for work project(s)
- Experience guides
- All meals
- Round trip airfare from New York City
- Zimbabwean Visa ($45 for US citizens)
- Personal items
- $950 due 10 days after signing up
- $950 due March 15, 2019
- $950 due April 15, 2019
- $950 due May 15, 2019 (adjusted to plane ticket actual cost)
Volunteers are responsible for arranging their own domestic travel to New York City. International airfare will be purchased by Yuda Band on or near March 1, 2019 and must be paid by trip volunteers. We estimate airfare to cost approximately $1,500. The final payment may be adjusted if airfare is more or less than the anticipated $1,500.
Filling the trip
In order to make this trip feasible for the Yuda Bands organization we must completely fill all volunteer spots.
While unlikely, if we don’t fill the volunteer spots by March 1 we will cancel the trip. In the event the trip is cancelled 100% of volunteer fees will be refunded.
Remaining volunteer spots: 5